Graphitex- Laskaridis V. Sons G.P. is operating in the field of graphic arts and carton packaging since 1958, with basic raw material, paper and cardboard.
Combining know-how with modern equipment, the company has the ability to produce vertically: from the packaging idea, the maquette, the film, the printing and cutting to the gluing and delivery of the final product, ensuring perfect results in the most competitive prices.
The founder of GRAPHITEX, Vasilios Laskaridis, worked in Cairo, Egypt from 1940 to 1956 in Art-Graphique he came to Greece and began working in Aspioti-Elka, one of the largest publishing and printing enterprises of Greece.
In 1959, Vasilios founded GRAPHITEX, with a Planeta and printed etiquettes for Pavlidis Chocolate factory and for Berge cheese. Graphitex then located at Ag. Anargiroi, later moved to Peristeri.
In 1964 Graphitex expands its activities in carton board box manufacturing, with a clientele that included the biggest Greek companies.
In 1975, the three sons of Vasilios enter the business, where they are still devoted to, until nowadays.
In 1987 the company moves to private facilities in Marathonas, Attica with brand new equipment and organization of departments.
In 1993 Sotirios Laskaridis becomes administrator of the company, and GRAPHITEX enters a totally new era.
In 2001 Graphitex is qualified with the ISO 9002:1994 Certification and up until 2004 an image setter for creation of films and a cutting machine with high-velocity trimming capability are installed in the facilities of the company.
In 2004 the company is again qualified with the ISO 9001:2000 Certification and a new technology four-color Offset Favorite 56X77 is installed in the printing department.
During 2005 new machinery is bought for the allocation of saw in aluminium foil boxes of domestic use.
In 2006 a new machine for the production of boxes with “window”, which serves as a display of the contained products, is installed.
During 2010 the ISO 9001: 2008 Certification is acquired.